Workshop: Understanding climate change & reducing emissions
Understanding Climate Change and its impact in and on your business
Mandatory reporting requirements relating to sustaianbility are now in force in the European Union, and other countries are likely to follow suit. As part of this, your business being held accountable for your emissions, and reducing emissions needs to be a key part of the climate action aspect of your sustainability strategy.
The great news is that your employees can help you find ways to constantly reduce emissions to comply with regulations.
To do that, they need to understand the challenges and some of the solutions so that they can take action individually and as part of your team.
In our Understanding Climate Change workshop, we use the tried-and-tested Climate Fresk card game to build understanding, prompt thought and discussion, and ecourage action.
This workshop will:
- Empower your teams and stakeholders with vital climate knowledge
- Spark conversations about positive climate solutions
- Strengthen teamwork and buy-in for your organisation’s future direction
Our head, heart and hands approach means that deep learning and engagement is connected practical action.
Ways to use this workshop:
This workshop can be used in many different ways. For example:
- Train all staff on climate science and link their learning to their jobs
- Kickstart new sustainability initiatives and re-engage everyone in your organisation
- Bring your management team together and use this workshop to launch a strategic planning meeting
- Bring key stakeholders together (suppliers, customers, and others) and use this workshop to prompt discussions about your future direction, and/or collaborations
- Provide insights and new directions for your content marketing team
- Catalyse new ideas and projects within your “Green Team” (sustainability team)
The possibilities are limited only by your needs.
Consider coupling this session with a custom-designed Agile, problem-solving, risks and opportunities, or strategic planning workshop to keep the momentum going and bring further insights into your business.
If you would like to talk about bringing this workshop, or a variation of it to your organisation we’d love to speak.
You can book a 30 minute call straight into the calendar of one of our workshop designers and facilitators and we’ll help you think through your options and what might serve you best.
Prefer to receive information by email? No problem.
How, where, who?
- For teams, heads of department, managers, stakeholders, customers
- Groups of 12-16 allow for rich discussions with one facilitator. Larger groups possible with multiple facilitators.
- In person at a location of your choice or online
- 4 hours, plus additional workshop add-ons as needed