Celemi Sustainability Workshop
Sustainability Transformation in Action
In this workshop, we use a world-class business simulation to explore how a company can be both sustainable and prosperous. Participants work in teams to drive a sustainability transformation for a fictitious company, and they are tasked with the goal of achieving success across a ‘Triple Bottom Line’ of People, Planet and Profit.
The facilitated experience shrinks a 10-year time-frame into a 1-day session during which participants will:
- Assess a company’s current sustainability performance by discovering the scope, people and measures that shape its sustainable future.
- Act as advisors to a fictional company transforming their sustainability performance in a simulated environment
- Deepen their understanding of sustainability in business through the simulation feedback, each other’s experiences and facilitator debrief
Participants will learn:
- Scope and language of sustainability
- Sustainability change initiatives
- Business value through sustainability
- Success factors for long-term transformation
- Risks and opportunities
- How they, as an employee, can make a difference
PLUS: This workshop is a lively, engaging team building experience in which participants will learn more about each other and have a chance to think about how they can support each other’s sustainability goals in the future.
Consider coupling this session with a custom-designed Agile, problem-solving, risks and opportunities, or strategic planning workshop to keep the momentum going and bring further insights into your business.
If you would like to talk about bringing this workshop, or a variation of it to your organisation we’d love to speak.
You can book a 30 minute call straight into the calendar of one of our workshop designers and facilitators and we’ll help you think through your options and what might serve you best.
How, where, who?
- For businesses, teams, and working groups
- Up to 60 people
- In person at a location of your choice or online
- 1 days, plus additional workshop add-ons as needed